Here are a few project snapshots that show how RCDA customer contact center clients have received substantial returns on investment in our programs with dramatic improvements in customer service, sales and retention.
- Offer rate and sales growth. A major credit union member contact center in Pennsylvania moved its offer rate from 24 percent to 84 percent and its sales rate from below .5 percent to more than one percent of call volume, and is now rolling out RCDA’s approach to grow its loan business. More info
- Close ratio and multi-product sales. Using RCDA’s Quality Conversation approach to sales, an authorized reseller for major cable companies increased its closing ratio by 13 percentage points and its multi-product sales by 14 percentage points.
- Cross-selling and up-selling. We helped a company increase their cross-sell and up-sell effectiveness. By making just a few changes in agent behavior, our program led the average agent sales per day to move from $800 to over $2,000 in one 400-seat contact center, adding millions to the bottom line.
- Outbound multimedia sales. We have helped several media companies build outbound multimedia sales centers. No longer do they have to wait for inbound calls. Outbound sales associates are generating between $25,000 and $35,000 in advertising revenue each month.
- Vendor transfer rate. A company increased its vendor transfer rate from three percent to 25 percent. At $5 per transfer, it meant millions to the organization’s bottom line.
- Inbound retention. Using RCDA’s Quality Conversation approach to subscriber retention, a major high-speed Internet provider increased its saves rate on inbound cancellation calls from 49 percent to 62 percent.
- Inbound EZ Pay conversion. A newspaper publisher boosted its average EZ Pay conversion on inbound calls to six percent. This also was a multimillion-dollar ROI.
- Outbound retention. Our approach is proven to boost customer retention—what would a 45-percent conversion of inbound cancellations (saves) mean to your company? Our approach has made numbers like these a reality, not just a lofty aspiration. And this has brought millions of dollars to our clients’ bottom lines. An outbound retention group now gets 3.4 saves per hour per rep on requested permanent stops, up from one save per hour per rep before our program was implemented. That’s a 240-percent increase.
- Sell-in rate. Every customer contact has sales potential. What is your sell-in rate now? What would it mean to increase it by 10 percent? That’s precisely the kind of results we’ve helped other clients achieve—and sustain.
- Bridgevine/Offerwire | The Selling The Bridgevine Way pilot project drives a large increase in the closing ratio on all calls and in multiple sales to single callers at a near-shore customer contact center outsourcer. The strong ROI leads the client to adopt the program division-wide. View Case Study
- USA TODAY | The HEROES program dramatically increases subscriber retention, boosts EZ Pay subscriptions and improves new subscription sales for USA TODAY National Customer Service, adding millions of dollars to the client’s bottom line. View Case Study
- Morris Communications | A pilot outbound retention center reduces permanent stops by 26 percent, cuts grace-period expense by $200,000 per year, and generates $100,000 per month in revenue for the Florida Times-Union, setting the stage for a multi-newspaper program. View Case Study
- Morris Communications | Based on the success of a one-newspaper pilot, an outbound retention program rolls out in a new Shared Services Center for 17 newspapers, resulting in a 50-percent renewal rate and $140,000 in collections per month. View Case Study
- The Miami Herald | An established retention team receives a customized training and coaching program to increase customer loyalty, EZ Pay and long-term renewals. The team increases collections per hour by 110 percent, for a revenue increase of $1.1 million per year. View Case Study
- McClatchy (formerly Knight Ridder) | The inbound Customer Care Center for 22 newspapers, handling 4.5 million incoming calls per year, implements RCDA’s Quality Conversation approach and robust call flow to double EZ Pay sales and drive a strong increase in cancellation saves. View Case Study
- Landmark Communications | The News & Record in Greensboro, NC, attains a ten-fold increase in EZ Pay conversions. Additionally, reps cross-trained and coached in selling new subscriptions achieve a 60-percent prepaid order rate on outbound calls. View Case Study
- The Dallas Morning News | A new retention call center, built with RCDA’s guidance from recruitment and hiring to training and coaching, converts 70,000 carrier-collects to office pay and achieves 3.2 saves per rep, per hour for thousands of dollars in collections nightly. View Case Study